Welcome to our step-by-step guide on building a real estate website using Astra Theme, Beaver Builder, Pods, and other essential plugins. We will lead you through the procedure of in this guide creating a professional and user-friendly website that will help you showcase your properties and attract potential buyers and renters. We will cover everything from setting up custom post types and fields to creating a visually appealing layout and optimizing your website for search engines. Whether you are a real estate agent, broker, or developer, this guide is designed to assist you in building a website that will be helpful to stand out in the competitive world of real estate.
1. Install and activate the Astra theme, UABB (Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder), Powerpack and any other necessary plugins on your WordPress website.
2. Use the Beaver Builder with the Powerpack and UABB add-ons to create a custom layout for your property listings, including sections for images, descriptions, and contact information. Make sure you include sections for property galleries, floor plans, and virtual tours. Use the Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop functionality to create a visually appealing and user-friendly layout.
3. Create custom fields using the Pods plugin to store additional information about the properties, such as square footage, number of bedrooms, and any other relevant information. This will help you to organize your data and display it in a more organized way. You have to connect Beaver Builder’s custom layout with the pod field. To do that, go to the Beaver Builder module and select Pods Post Key or by name, and save it.
4. Use the Pods plugin to create custom post types for both “For Sale” and “For Rent” properties. This will help you to separate the properties by type and make it easier for users to find what they are looking for.
5. Use the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin to create additional fields for the properties like floor plans, virtual tours, and any other data that is not covered by Pods. Use ACF’s intuitive interface to create custom fields that match your needs.
6. Use the Advanced Custom Fields: Relationship (ACF Relationship) plugin to connect properties to agents/brokers, as well as to create a custom relationship between properties and other post types. This will help you to connect properties to agents and properties to other properties.
7. Create a new page and use the Beaver Builder to apply the custom layout to it. Use the Pods plugin and ACF to display the properties in the appropriate sections. Utilize the Beaver Builder’s modules and widgets to display your properties in an easy-to-understand format.
8. Use the Gravity Forms or Fluent Forms plugin to create a contact form for potential buyers and renters to contact you and also set up a form to capture leads. Use Gravity Forms or Fluent Forms’ pre-built forms and fields to create a contact form that matches your needs.
9. Use the Yoast SEO or All in One SEO Pack plugin to optimize your website for search engines and make sure it is indexed correctly. Use these plugins to optimize your website’s meta tags, sitemaps, and URLs to increase the chances of your website showing up in search engine results.
10. Use the Advanced Google Maps (WP-Maps) plugin to display properties on interactive maps and also connect the properties to the respective addresses. Use WP-MAPS user-friendly interface to customize your maps and display properties in an easy-to-use format.
11. Use the Gravity Forms or Fluent Forms plugin to create a Property Comparison Form. Make sure to include the necessary fields such as location, price, number of bedrooms, and square footage to make it easy for users to compare properties.
12. Use the Simple Testimonials plugin to add testimonials and reviews from past customers to help build trust and credibility with potential buyers and renters. Use Simple Testimonials to display customer feedback in a visually appealing format.
13. Use the Astra theme’s built-in options and the UABB to make sure the website is fully responsive and mobile-friendly. Use Astra’s built-in options to optimize your website for mobile devices and ensure that users can access your website from any device.
14. Use the Google Analytics plugin to track user behaviour and measure the effectiveness of your website. To monitor the traffic to your website, use Google Analytics, bounce rate, and other metrics to understand how users interact with your website.
15. Test your website thoroughly and make any necessary adjustments. Test all the features and functionality of your website to ensure that everything is working as expected. Pay special attention to the forms, maps, and search functionality to make sure they are functioning correctly.
16. Launch your website and start promoting it to potential buyers and renters. Once your website is fully tested and all the bugs are fixed, you can launch it and start promoting it to your intended market. Utilize avenues like social media, email marketing, and others to reach out to potential buyers and renters.
The above is a general guide, and you may need to customize the process based on your specific needs and the theme you are using. Also, the availability of the plugins will vary based on the region you are in and the plugin’s pricing. It’s also recommended to always have a backup of your website and to test the updates and new plugins in a testing environment before applying them to your live website.
Creating a real estate website can be a difficult undertaking, but with the correct equipment and information, it is possible to create a professional and user-friendly website that will help you attract potential buyers and renters. By following this guide, you will have all the information you need to create a website that is optimized for search engines and designed to showcase your properties in the best possible light. Remember to test your website thoroughly, optimize it for mobile devices, and use analytics tools to track your website’s performance. We hope this information was useful, and We wish you success in all of your real estate business.